North West Centre for
Dental Implant Repairs
Common Issues with Dental Implants
- Implant Rejection and Infection
- Loose or wobbly implant
- Bleeding gums, Peri implantitis, excess cement.
- Food packing/trapping
- Broken or loose components, fractured implants.
- Bad breath/taste
- Speech problems pronouncing 'S', 'T' and 'P'
- Poorly fitting and functioning dentures retained by implants
- Spitting Saliva
- Difficulty chewing and with the bite, leading to headaches and joint problems.
Problems arising from poor surgery
- Nerve damage which can cause pain, tingling or permanent numbness of teeth, gums, lips and chin
- Sinus problems
- Implants placed in such a way that the bite is incorrect.
- Implants placed too close together.
- Poor placement leading to poor aesthetic/cosmetic outcome
- Bite problems leading to loosening or fracture of components, crowns, bridges, screws or the implant itself.
Copyright © 2017 Bramcote Dental Practice. All rights reserved.
North West Centre for Dental Implant Repairs.